Willesden Cycling Club
We are a wide ranging club who strive to cater for cyclists who want to ride with others and possibly stretch themselves to take part in competitive events. We are a dominant force in long distance cycling disciplines of Audax, with our riders regularly taking part in events over distances between 100 and 1400 kilometres. Time trials, Track racing, Road Races, Triathlon and Duathlon events complete our competitive urges.
Already a member of Willesden Cycling Club?
As an affiliate of London Cycling Campaign, we're happy to offer our members 1/3 off their Individual Membership package (£33, normally £49), providing you with great benefits like…
- Free third party insurance and access to our legal helpline
- Priority places in RideLondon 100 and other sportives
- Subscription to London Cyclist quarterly magazine
- Discounts in more than 100 bike shops across London
- Savings and special offers with our partner brands
Our RidesIf you want to ride purely for fun then we have club runs every Sunday, and sometimes during the week, touring and social events throughout the year.
Club Rides/Training Schedule:
Sunday Club Run with an "easy" ride monthly
Occasional midweek rides
Get in Touch
Want to say hello or find out more?