About Strategic Partnership
Your investment provides direct support to LCC’s campaigning and community work, and helps us ensure London continues to be an attractive, influential, global cycling city. Packages can be aligned to your organisation's objectives to focus on advocacy, community engagement, or behaviour change work.
We have specialist knowledge of the challenges facing schools and academies, hospitals and the health sector, and property developers and landowners. Please ask us about partnership options for these sectors.
Partnerships and are promoted extensively throughout the year with dedicated pages on the LCC website, shared social media plans, and communications in LCC's members' magazine and e-newsletter. Your organisation will also access one of the following strategic benefits:
- Strategic support - align your CSR, Active Travel, or Sustainability policies to LCC projects and position your organisation at the forefront of building a better London.
- Consultancy services - workshops delivered by LCC’s experts on Climate Safe Streets and Active Travel.
- Workplace cycling review - a bespoke plan to encourage and support safe, inclusive, sustainable cycling to your workplace.
- Active travel advocacy - working with LCC to influence the cycling infrastructure and services provided in your local area, making it safer for your employees to cycle to your workplace.
Pricing starts at £5000. Strategic benefits can be tailored to your specific needs.
As a strategic partner all your employees will receive a 50% discount on individual LCC membership, which will mean they enjoy the following benefits:
- Free third-party insurance
- Discounts in more than 100 London bike shops
- Free London Cyclist magazine
- Reduced price on theft insurance
- Legal advice and helpline in case they're ever involved in a collision
- Access to the LCC team for Cycling advice and information
- Membership of their local LCC group
- Great savings and special offers with all these brands
Current Strategic Partners