Regent's Park Rouleurs
Regent's Park Rouleurs (RPR) gets together regularly for group training rides. These rides are generally fairly brisk. In terms of fitness level, roughly speaking, you should feel reasonably capable of sustaining 37-38kph solo at The Regent's Park for sustained periods. Prior group riding experience is necessary as most rides are in groups riding in close proximity.
Already a member of Regent's Park Rouleurs?
As an affiliate of London Cycling Campaign, we're happy to offer our members 1/3 off their Individual Membership package (£33, normally £49), providing you with great benefits like…
- Free third party insurance and access to our legal helpline
- Priority places in RideLondon 100 and other sportives
- Subscription to London Cyclist quarterly magazine
- Discounts in more than 100 bike shops across London
- Savings and special offers with our partner brands
Our RidesNew members are encouraged to ride a minimum of 200-250km per week, and commit to 2 weekday rides (1 being an 'official' RPR ride).
Club Rides/Training Schedule:
Weekday mornings: Regents Park Outer Circle from 05:45am-07:15am. Note: we warm up from 5:30-5:45am
Weekends: There is usually an RPR group riding north into Hertfordshire. Generally, between 75km-120km
Get in Touch