Cycle Club London
A new traditional cycling club for the City of London and surround. All welcome whether you are an accomplished racing cyclist, want to race, or just new to cycling and want to venture further than City roads, then we are here for you.
Women's Only Sessions
Already a member of Cycle Club London?
As an affiliate of London Cycling Campaign, we're happy to offer our members 1/3 off their Individual Membership package (£33, normally £49), providing you with great benefits like…
- Free third party insurance and access to our legal helpline
- Priority places in RideLondon 100 and other sportives
- Subscription to London Cyclist quarterly magazine
- Discounts in more than 100 bike shops across London
- Savings and special offers with our partner brands
Our RidesAnyone is welcome to join a ride as a non-member, but please read and compelte the disclaimer here before joining on a ride.
Club Rides/Training Schedule:
Tuesday and Thursday mornings: One hour of brisk laps at Regent's Park, 7am
Wednesday mornings: One hour of steady laps at Regent's Park, 7am. Ideal for newer cyclists, deliberately friendly and good for developing group riding skills.
Saturday mornings: 2-3 hour steady ride, meet at Winchmore Hill Station, 9:00am
Sunday mornings: Meet outside Budgens on East Finchley High Road, 8:30am