Cyclehoop users – join the London Cycling Campaign and help improve cycling for everyone!
Why support LCC?
The London Cycling Campaign is a membership charity; we rely on the support of our 12,000 paying members to campaign to make cycling in London safe and inviting for everyone. But to do that we need your help.
We’re the only organisation fighting for big cycling wins across the whole city and in every borough, and we hope you’ll join LCC to support that work. Not just for our many benefits, but so cycling gets better for every type of cyclist – for you, but also your friends and family who don’t currently ride.
The more of us there are, the more we can push harder for the right infrastructure in the right places - for those who commute by bike, for those who love riding bikes for sport and exercise, and for those too nervous to ride at all.
What you’ll get in return..
In return for doing your bit, we’ve made sure you’ll get a whole host of money saving benefits...
- Priority places in RideLondon 100 and other sportives including the Chiltern 100 and L’Etape London by Le Tour de France
- Free third party insurance and access to our legal helpline if you're ever involved in a collision
- The London Cyclist magazine delivered to your door
- Discounts in more than 100 shops across London
- Savings and special offers with all these brands and more…
If you have any questions about LCC membership please call 020 7234 9310 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Terms and Conditions: This offer is open to new members or renewing members who have not held membership for more than 12 months. Payment must be made by Direct Debit. If you have any questions about this offer please email the Membership Team. All offers and discounts are offered to members at the discretion of third parties from whom LCC do not benefit or control.